Learn More About K 1 Visas For Filipino Marriages In The US

If you are currently engaged to a Filipino lady, and want to marry her in the United States, you need a K-1 Visa. A K-1 visa gives you the opportunity to bring your Filipino fiancee to the United States, to do important things such as meet your family, friends and truly make an informed decision about making such a large change in her life. You can quickly and easily get a fiancee visa from the best websites available on the Internet today, and at a very low cost. There are extensive details associated with the paperwork for a K-1 visa, making it extremely complicated to get your fiance to the United States, so that you two can be married. If you're an American citizen and you want your Filipino fiancee to marry you and live in the United States, you need a K-1 visa in order to bring her to the country legally.However, getting a K-1 visa can be easy, provided all the paperwork is properly filled out. For this reason, you may want to consult with a professional company that specializes in this, to help you fill out the paperwork required for your K-1 visa, and to eliminate any hassles associated with bringing your fiance to the US. Statistically speaking, individuals who attempt to get a visa for their fiances on their own, having 50% denial rate from the United States Embassy in Manila. This is because the process is so complex, and the paperwork that is required is very in depth. There are many requirements that must be adhered to, and there are things that government websites simply will not tell you that you need to know. If for any reason you make a mistake they will not allow you to simply make the corrections, the process must be started over from the beginning, with more filing fees, more delays, and more headaches.In addition to this, however, there is also a K-3 visa, which is a Spouse Visa. According to the United States government, a spouse is a legally wedded husband or wife. This means, is living together, and common law marriages are not recognized. In addition, same-sex marriages are not recognized under immigration law. With a spouse visa, you do not need to convert that visa to a green card with an adjustment of status once your husband or wife arrives in the US. The spouse visa is not like a fiancee visa, as it is an immigrant visa that becomes a green card without an adjustment status, dependent on your spouse having a CR-1 spouse visa versus a K-3 visa.Regardless of whether you are simply engaged to be married, or are legally married, the requirements for fiancee and spousal visas is extensive and highly complicated. There is a mountain of paperwork that must be filled out properly, as well as vaccination, health and age requirements, and much more. To make this process easier for you, you must consider contacting an experienced immigration consulting company to help you and your loved one get to the United States quickly and easily as possible, so you two can begin your new life together, as husband and wife.